Monday, November 3, 2008

Who the f*ck is Friedrich Nietzsche?

The first lecture will be an introduction to Friedrich Nietzsche. He's a great thinker for the KnowMore Lectures. I chose him because his work is often taught in snobby, elitist ways. Really, his concepts are quite bold and simple. I'll bring his work alive with relevant, practical examples. I aim to impress you by being entertaining and clear.

You'll leave feeling completely comfortable explaining Nietzsche to inquisitive children.

Who is invited?
Anyone who is interested. I thought I'd advertise at some Universities, bookstores, and coffee shops. I have also met many students looking for clarity, performers looking to expand their frame of reference, and other inquisitive minds.

What if I travel a long way in the cold and you turn out to be a madman?
That's a great reason to come!

Why are you doing this?

I wish someone had done this for me.

MAP: Unit 102 (46 Noble Street).
PWYC.
Friday, November 14th
Saturday, November 15th
8pm-9:30pm.

No comments: